De'Von Achane Present for Start of OTAs This Week
Miami Dolphins head coach Jeff Hafley said that running back De'Von Achane, who is fresh off signing a four-year, $68 million contract extension last week, is present and will be out at Tuesday's OTA session, according to David Furones of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Hafley said that the feeling around the team is one of excitement and happiness for Achane after his big extension. The 24-year-old was a first-time Pro Bowler in 2025 in what was a breakout season in his third year in the NFL. Achane had 238 rushing attempts for 1,350 yards and eight touchdowns on the ground, adding 67 receptions for 488 yards and four more TDs as a pass-catcher on 85 targets in 16 starts. He led the league with a 5.7-yard-per-carry mark and was really the only consistent offensive weapon for the Dolphins last year in another disappointing season for the organization. The former third-rounder out of Texas A&M will stay in South Beach as the Dolphins build around him on offense, starting with quarterback Malik Willis. Volume shouldn't be a problem for Achane again in 2026, but efficiency could be, as the only elite offensive weapon on offense in Miami. Achane is ranked as RotoBaller's No. 7 fantasy RB for the upcoming 2026 campaign.
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel - David Furones
Source: South Florida Sun-Sentinel - David Furones
Read More News
RADIO



