Lane Johnson Returning for a 14th Season
Philadelphia Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson (foot) told The Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane on Thursday that he is officially returning for a 14th season with the Eagles. It will be big to have the future Hall of Fame right tackle back as head coach Nick Sirianni alters the offense under new offensive coordinator Sean Mannion in 2026. On top of that, Philly will have a new offensive-line coach after Jeff Stoutland resigned. Chris Kuper will be taking over responsibilities, and the scheme on the O-line is likely to change. The 35-year-old Johnson missed the final eight games of last season, including the loss in the postseason to the San Francisco 49ers, with a Lisfranc foot injury. He has continued his rehab early this offseason as he works to regain full strength, and he should be ready to go by Week 1 this fall. Johnson's return is excellent news for the Eagles' offense in 2026, primarily for quarterback Jalen Hurts and running back Saquon Barkley.
Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer - Jeff McLane
Source: The Philadelphia Inquirer - Jeff McLane
Rashid Shaheed Wants to Return to Seattle
Seattle Seahawks impending free-agent wide receiver/return man Rashid Shaheed told NFL Network's Judy Battista and Bridget Condon on Wednesday that he "would love" to return to the Seahawks. Seattle acquired Shaheed at last year's trade deadline, and the 27-year-old was an underrated piece of the Seahawks' Super Bowl-champion squad. He provided an additional deep threat for quarterback Sam Darnold while also returning three kicks for scores on special teams, including one in the Divisional Round blowout win over the San Francisco 49ers. He was more of a threat for fantasy managers with the New Orleans Saints before the trade, though, as he caught only 15 of 26 targets for 188 yards and no touchdowns in nine regular-season games in Seattle. Shaheed was averaging career bests in catches per game (4.9) and receiving yards per game (55.4) before the trade. Wherever he lands in free agency this offseason, Shaheed will most likely be a boom/bust WR4/flex for fantasy.
Source: NFL Network - Judy Battista and Bridget Condon
Source: NFL Network - Judy Battista and Bridget Condon
Wyatt Teller Doesn't Plan to Re-Sign With Browns
Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl offensive guard Wyatt Teller, who will be a free agent in March, announced on Instagram on Wednesday that he will not return to Cleveland and will sign elsewhere, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Teller was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the fifth round in 2018 out of Virginia Tech, but he has spent seven of his eight years in the NFL with the Browns. The 31-year-old veteran was a Pro Bowler for three straight seasons from 2021 to 2023, but he appeared in only 13 games in each of the past two seasons in Cleveland. A calf injury limited him this past season. Teller figures to draw plenty of interest on the open market for teams that are looking for a dependable starting right guard. He has started 101 of the 109 games he's appeared in during his eight seasons in the league.
Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
Rams Re-Sign David Quessenberry to One-Year Deal
The Los Angeles Rams announced on Wednesday that they re-signed offensive lineman David Quessenberry to an undisclosed one-year deal. Quessenberry was in his first year with the Rams in 2025, and he appeared in 13 regular-season games (zero starts). The 35-year-old veteran offensive tackle only played 18 snaps on offense, though, and 73 snaps on special teams. The former sixth-round pick out of San Jose State in 2013 will return to L.A. next season as offensive-line depth. Quessenberry has bounced around the league in his eight years in the NFL, having already played for five different teams.
Source: Los Angeles Rams
Source: Los Angeles Rams
Joel Bitonio's Void Date on Contract Pushed Back
The Cleveland Browns and left guard Joel Bitonio pushed the void date of his contract to the start of the new league year on March 11, a league source told Dan Labbe of The Cleveland Plain Dealer. Bitonio's contract was previously set to void on Monday, Feb. 16. The team's longest-tenured player will now have a little extra time to decide if he wants to return to play a 13th year in the NFL. The 34-year-old veteran offensive lineman will be extended or released by March 11 because the Browns would take on a $23 million dead-cap hit if his contract voids. If Bitonio chooses to return to Cleveland in 2026, he'll be expected to start at left guard. He was originally drafted in the second round in 2014 out of Nevada. Bitonio has been a stalwart interior offensive lineman for the franchise, being named to the Pro Bowl for seven straight seasons from 2018 to 2024.
Source: The Cleveland Plain Dealer - Dan Labbe
Source: The Cleveland Plain Dealer - Dan Labbe
Ravens Expect All Players to Show Up for Voluntary Workouts
New Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator Declan Doyle said on Wednesday that he expects everyone to be in attendance for the team's voluntary organized team activities this spring, according to Jamison Hensley of ESPN. The team's offseason program will start on April 6, with their first on-field workouts beginning in May. Quarterback Lamar Jackson, who had a down year by his standards in 2025, has typically skipped most of the voluntary OTAs and didn't take part in eight of the nine on-field practices last spring. Whether the Ravens can get a new deal done with Jackson, who represents himself in contract negotiations, could impact his availability this spring. The 29-year-old is tied for the best career passer rating (102.2) and has the most rushing yards ever by a QB (6,522), making him one of the best dual threats at the position all time. Injuries slowed him down in 2025, though, and he'll be looking to bounce back with a first-time play-caller in Doyle.
Source: ESPN.com - Jamison Hensley
Source: ESPN.com - Jamison Hensley
Patriots Promote Zak Kuhr to Full-Time Defensive Coordinator
The New England Patriots have promoted inside linebackers coach Zak Kuhr as their full-time defensive coordinator, sources told Adam Schefter of ESPN. Kuhr was hired as the team's inside linebackers coach last season, but he took over as the defensive play-caller in Week 2 after defensive coordinator Terrell Williams was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Williams was cleared to return last week, according to head coach Mike Vrabel, and he was elevated to a higher-ranking role on the coaching staff. The 37-year-old Kuhr drew rave reviews from Williams at Super Bowl LX, and the Patriots' defense was instrumental in helping them get to the big game. Coaching assistant Vinny DePalma is expected to take over Kuhr's former position as inside LBs coach. The Pats' defense allowed the fourth-fewest points per game (18.8) and eighth-fewest total yards per game (295.2) during the 2025 regular season.
Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
Dolphins Have had Trade Talks Involving Minkah Fitzpatrick
The Miami Dolphins have had trade talks with teams this offseason regarding five-time Pro Bowl safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, sources told Jordan Schultz of FOX Sports. Miami already released four players earlier this week, including Pro Bowl receiver Tyreek Hill (knee), and they are in the early stages of resetting their roster under a new regime. The Dolphins acquired the 29-year-old defensive back from the Pittsburgh Steelers last year in the deal that sent cornerback Jalen Ramsey to the Steel City. Fitzpatrick could be on the move again this year after he recorded 82 tackles (59 solo), one sack, four tackles for loss, one interception, six pass breakups, one forced fumble, and two fumble recoveries in 14 games in his return to Miami. He should have plenty of suitors on the trade market as the Dolphins look for draft-pick compensation.
Source: FOX Sports - Jordan Schultz
Source: FOX Sports - Jordan Schultz
Tyler Higbee Unlikely to Re-Sign With Rams in Free Agency?
Los Angeles Rams impending free-agent tight end Tyler Higbee has been a key weapon in the organization for a full decade, but he could be headed for a change of scenery as he enters free agency in 2026. Higbee played 10 games in 2025, missing the remaining seven due to an ankle issue. He was held to just 25 catches, 281 yards, and three touchdowns, ranking as the overall TE40 in PPR leagues. It was another underwhelming year for the veteran tight end, who has been healthy for just 13 of 34 games over the last two years. Not only has Higbee's recent downturn made him a non-priority for the Rams in free agency, but so has the emergence of two key teammates. Colby Parkinson scored eight touchdowns in a late-season breakout, and the Rams also invested significant draft capital in Terrance Ferguson, who had five catches, 87 yards, and two touchdowns over his final two games as a rookie in 2025. There's no real spot for Higbee in this offense, especially if he and the Rams don't agree on a salary. If Higbee, 33, wishes to return for an 11th NFL season, it seems likely it'll be with an organization other than the Rams.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
AJ Barner Coming Off a Big Year in Super Bowl-Winning Offense
Seattle Seahawks tight end AJ Barner broke out as the overall TE14 in PPR leagues during his second pro season in 2025. Fully healthy for all 17 games, he racked up 52 catches, 519 yards, and six touchdowns in a Seahawks offense that ultimately won Super Bowl LX. Most importantly, he fended off rookie Elijah Arroyo. Before the year, it seemed like Arroyo might push to be the No. 1 tight end, but that never happened because Barner contributed at such a high level. Arroyo will get a little more involved in 2026, but we expect that Barner will remain the top tight end target for Sam Darnold, especially around the goal line. Not only is he trending up in dynasty leagues, but he's also an intriguing option in redraft leagues, especially for managers waiting to take their primary tight end until the later round of fantasy drafts. He'll likely open 2026 draft rankings just outside the top 12 tight ends, but he has top-10 upside.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Noah Gray a Sneaky Stash in Dynasty Leagues?
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Noah Gray has long-term upside in dynasty leagues, making him a sneaky stash for the upcoming offseason. For his entire five-year career so far, Gray has been stuck in a depth role behind superstar Travis Kelce. However, with Kelce likely nearing the end of his playing career, it's time for fantasy managers to start considering who might take his place after he retires. Right now, the frontrunner is Gray, who has flashed tremendous upside even in his role as the Chiefs' No. 2 tight end. In 2024, even with Kelce playing 16 games, Gray ranked as the overall TE2 in PPR leagues with 40 catches, 437 yards, and five touchdowns. He added another 21 catches and 178 yards last year. Kelce is likely coming back for another year, but we expect the Chiefs to begin incorporating Gray even more than last year. In addition to an anticipated larger role, Gray is the top tight end handcuff in the NFL. While roster spots are limited and rostering a backup tight end in redraft leagues may not be feasible, Gray is absolutely an intriguing offseason pick-up in dynasty leagues. He has top-10 upside when Kelce isn't healthy or isn't playing anymore. Dynasty managers should consider adding Gray if he's currently not rostered.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Ja'Tavion Sanders Coming Off Late-Season Injury
Carolina Panthers tight end Ja'Tavion Sanders (fibula) missed the end of 2025 after being placed on IR. He still appeared in 13 games throughout the course of the regular season, amassing 29 catches, 190 yards, and one touchdown. This was a significant step back from his rookie campaign in 2024, when he was the TE36 in PPR leagues with 33 catches, 342 yards, and a trip to the end zone. The Panthers simply haven't placed much emphasis on utilizing the tight end position in the passing game in recent years, so even though Sanders has been atop the depth chart, he hasn't carved out a significant receiving role. That's unlikely to change in 2026, so he's not a particularly intriguing target in redraft leagues. However, he's worth holding and stashing in dynasty leagues because he's still a young, talented player with long-term upside in a more appropriate scheme.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Isaac Guerendo a Drop Candidate in Dynasty Leagues?
San Francisco 49ers running back Isaac Guerendo has emerged as a potential drop candidate as dynasty managers prepare for the offseason roster crunch. Between clearing taxi squad spots, adding players, and navigating rookie drafts, dynasty managers may need to make decisions about which rostered players to cut. Guerendo is a prime candidate after an underwhelming second season with the 49ers in 2025. He appeared in 14 games but played exclusively on special teams, never logging an offensive snap. He was buried on the depth chart behind Christian McCaffrey, Brian Robinson Jr., Jordan James, and even fullback Kyle Juszczyk. It was a surprising, harsh development for the Louisville product after he finished as the overall RB48 in PPR leagues with 572 scrimmage yards and five touchdowns in 2024. Evidently, the 49ers don't see Guerendo in their long-term plans, and it's hard to imagine he'll climb the depth chart in 2026, even with Robinson expected to hit free agency. Managers in most dynasty leagues should feel comfortable dropping the 25-year-old.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Cardinals Don't Have Timetable for a Decision on Kyler Murray
The Arizona Cardinals have not put a timetable on when they want to decide on the future of quarterback Kyler Murray (foot) this offseason, according to Tyler Drake of Arizona Sports. "Just like everything else on our roster, just open conversations right now throughout this building. No time frame on that," head coach Mike LaFleur said. Reports this offseason have suggested that the Cardinals want to try to trade the 28-year-old as part of their rebuild going into 2026. The former first overall pick in 2019 out of Oklahoma had another disappointing showing in 2025, playing in only five games due to a foot injury while completing 68.3% of his passes for 962 yards, six touchdowns, and three interceptions. The fact that Arizona was in no rush to have Murray return in the second half last year speaks volumes about how they feel about Murray. A change of scenery might be best for him at this point, and Murray won't be anything more than a QB2 in fantasy this fall.
Source: Arizona Sports - Tyler Drake
Source: Arizona Sports - Tyler Drake
Rashee Rice Accused of Assault by Long-Time Girlfriend
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice is being sued by his long-time partner and mother of his children for choking, strangling, scratching, hitting, and headbutting her over a 19-month period, TMZ reports. "Rashee Rice continued to repeatedly [assault] Dacoda Jones over the course of their relationship," the lawsuit claims. Jones also claims she was subject to "other violent and abusive behaviors," which included Rice throwing things at her, "punching walls, and breaking furniture." She also says that most of the abuse occurred while she was pregnant. The NFL launched an investigation into Rice for possible violations of the league's personal-conduct policy after Jones accused Rice of getting physical with her last month on social media. It's not the first time Rice has had off-the-field issues, as he was suspended six games last year after pleading guilty to multiple felonies for his role in a multi-vehicle crash. Rice is KC's No. 1 receiver when healthy, but another suspension could be coming in 2027. Stay tuned.
Source: TMZ
Source: TMZ
RADIO



