Evan Stewart Pushing Oregon Receiving Corps
Oregon wide receiver Evan Stewart missed the entire 2025 season with a torn patellar tendon, but the senior is fully healthy entering 2026. In a loaded receiver room also featuring Dakorien Moore, Jeremiah McClellan, and Iverson Hooks, Stewart is a leader. Quarterback Dante Moore stated that, "Evan's been doing a great job ever since he got back, just being a leader. Even when he wasn't playing, he was being a leader in the facility, the way he carried himself, the way he was still participating in meetings, even though he wasn't able to play. But with him being back and healthy, he's just pushing that room way more, way better." Stewart's presence in a stacked receiving room will be very beneficial for Moore, who is looking to solidify himself as the top quarterback in the 2027 class.
Source: On3
Source: On3
Giants, GM Joe Schoen Agree on a Multi-Year Extension
The New York Giants and general manager Joe Schoen agreed to terms on a multi-year contract extension on Thursday to keep him working with new head coach John Harbaugh for years to come, according to Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo of the NFL Network. The 47-year-old Schoen, along with former head coach Brian Daboll, joined the Giants in 2022. Daboll was fired in October of last year, but the Giants kept Schoen around and trusted him to lead their search for a new head coach, which ultimately led to the hiring of Harbaugh. Before joining the G-Men, Schoen spent five seasons as the assistant GM for the Buffalo Bills under Brandon Beane. New York went 9-7-1 and won a playoff game in Schoen's first year with the organization, but they went 13-38 in the next three seasons. Despite a rough last three years, the Giants ownership is optimistic about the direction of the franchise, and they have liked how Schoen and Harbaugh have worked together early on.
Source: NFL Network - Ian Rapoport
Source: NFL Network - Ian Rapoport
Giants Managing Multiple Injuries for Andrew Thomas
The New York Giants are wisely managing offensive tackle Andrew Thomas (foot, shoulder) this spring as he works his way back from multiple injuries, according to Art Stapleton of The North Jersey Bergen Record. Thomas is working through a Lisfranc foot injury, and his shoulder has also been "barking" this offseason. The 27-year-old offensive lineman is being smart about it, but the irony is that Thomas is doing more now than he has in recent seasons, and he took part in the team's first two OTA practices this week. In addition to his foot and shoulder injuries, Thomas ended last year on Injured Reserve due to a hamstring injury. The former fourth overall pick in 2020 out of Georgia only made 13 starts for the G-Men in 2025 in his sixth season in the league, and he's played in 29 games over the last three years due to injuries. Barring another injury or a setback with his foot or shoulder, Thomas should be ready to go in Week 1 on Sunday Night Football against the division-rival Dallas Cowboys.
Source: The North Jersey Bergen Record - Art Stapleton
Source: The North Jersey Bergen Record - Art Stapleton
Cam Ward Loses 10 Pounds in the Offseason
Tennessee Titans second-year quarterback Cam Ward has looked noticeably slimmer during OTA practices this week, and he said he lost around 10 pounds in the offseason after weighing 219 pounds in 2025 in his first year in the NFL, according to Turron Davenport of ESPN. "I think it'll help me with durability," Ward said. "Just being faster, getting up in the pocket, and trying to play my speed. I watch my diet more, continue to have more cardio, just work on my body, just now here and when I'm away from the building." The 23-year-old was taken first overall by the Titans in last year's draft out of the University of Miami, and he was the team's starter from Day 1. He ultimately struggled in his first NFL campaign, completing 59.8% of his passes for 3,169 yards, 15 touchdowns, and seven interceptions to finish as the QB22 in fantasy scoring. Ward also focused on strengthening his right shoulder after injuring it in the regular-season finale in January. He is perfectly healthy now and has looked good throwing the football during offseason workouts. The hope is that Ward will take a step forward in his sophomore season under new play-caller Brian Daboll with an improved supporting cast around him. Fantasy managers should target Ward as a low-end QB2 in superflex leagues with upside.
Source: ESPN.com - Turron Davenport
Source: ESPN.com - Turron Davenport
Tucker Kraft a Top Trade Target in Dynasty Leagues?
Green Bay Packers tight end Tucker Kraft (knee) has emerged as a glaring trade target in dynasty leagues amid his recovery from last season's torn ACL. Kraft is reportedly ahead of schedule, and while it's still too early to tell if he'll be ready for Week 1, the 25-year-old said it's his goal to play in the season opener. Once Kraft gets back to 100% and is healthy enough to play in a game, he should re-establish himself as a top-five tight end in fantasy football. He was the top-scoring tight end in fantasy football from Week 1-8 last year, before he ultimately tore his ACL in Week 9. Because of his youth and productivity, Kraft is a high-end tight end in dynasty rankings, but managers can acquire him at a slight discount because of the injury. We'd encourage managers to send out trade offers now, because his price will go up as he gets closer to making his return. He currently ranks as the TE7 in RotoBaller's latest dynasty fantasy football rankings.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Cedric Tillman Falling Out of Favor in Cleveland
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Cedric Tillman was once viewed as a potential dynasty sleeper, but his long-term upside has deteriorated after the Browns made a variety of roster moves under new head coach Todd Monken. Most notably, the Browns drafted KC Concepcion and Denzel Boston to play alongside Jerry Jeudy, dropping Tillman to fourth (or lower) on the wide receiver depth chart. Given that no Browns receiver finished higher than WR52 last year, it's hard to envision a path to short-term or long-term fantasy relevance for Tillman if he is indeed the No. 4 receiver. It's a bit too early to drop Tillman, though, especially as there continues to be buzz about a potential trade. If Tillman is traded and gets a fresh new start somewhere else, his quarterback situation could improve and his dynasty value could rise. He ranks as the dynasty WR101 and is worth holding in most leagues.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Emmett Johnson the Handcuff to Roster in Kansas City?
Kansas City Chiefs running back Emmett Johnson will open his career in a depth role, but his every-down skill set makes him an intriguing handcuff in case prized free agent signing Kenneth Walker III misses any time. Johnson doesn't have game-changing speed, but he does have a proven track record as a ball-carrier and pass-catcher in the Big 10. He led the conference with 1,451 rushing yards as a redshirt junior in 2025, and he also impressed with 370 receiving yards and 15 total touchdowns. Walker is currently the Chiefs' every-down back, and Emari Demercado or Brashard Smith could rotate in as change-of-pace options. However, we question whether Demercado or Smith is capable of handling an every-down role if Walker goes down. Johnson could be better suited for that workload, making him an appealing dynasty stash at a low cost. He projects as a late second-round pick in 2026 rookie drafts.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Could Dynasty Managers Sell High on Devaughn Vele Early in the Season?
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Devaughn Vele entered this offseason as one of the biggest sleepers in dynasty fantasy football leagues, but his long-term outlook took a hit after the NFL Draft. The draft potentially dropped Vele from second to fourth in the Saints' receiver room, as New Orleans spent a first-round pick on Jordyn Tyson and a fourth-round pick on Bryce Lance, who could be their Rashid Shaheed replacement. With that said, rookies often take a little while to acclimate to the NFL, presenting an opportunity for Vele to have some short-term value and emerge as a potential sell-high candidate. If Tyson and Lance don't start right away, Vele could spend a few weeks as quarterback Tyler Shough's No. 2 option in the passing game (behind Chris Olave). That won't last long, but a few weeks of high target shares could give managers a brief window to sell high on Vele. The 28-year-old is available to be added in 47% of leagues, so managers would be wise to add him now in a low-risk move. If he produces early in the season, he could be traded for a decent rookie pick. If not, then he can merely be dropped -- no harm, no foul.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Brenen Thompson a Perfect Fit for Chargers, Rising in Dynasty Leagues?
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Brenen Thompson is a very appealing name for managers in dynasty fantasy football leagues. While the Chargers have a somewhat crowded, young receiver room, there's an opportunity for Thompson to carve out a role in his rookie year and serve as a key receiving threat long-term. Thompson offers blazing speed and the ability to stretch the field for the Chargers. Head coach Jim Harbaugh compared the rookie to Tyreek Hill, which is very exciting when you consider that the Chargers' current offensive coordinator, Mike McDaniel, was Hill's head coach in Miami. We're not necessarily saying that Thompson will replicate Hill's back-to-back WR2 finishes from 2022 and 2023, but rather, we're encouraged by what seems like a real commitment to targeting Thompson downfield quite often. Even if it takes him a little while to adjust to the NFL in his rookie season, his ability to speed by defenders makes him a perfect fit for a pass-heavy system led by strong-armed quarterback Justin Herbert. Given his long-term upside as a WR3/flex or better, he's a steal at his current ranking as the WR94 in dynasty leagues. Dynasty managers are strongly encouraged to take a flier on Thompson in the late second or early third round of 2026 rookie drafts.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Is Jonathan Taylor Still a High-End Dynasty Option?
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor was playing at an elite level for most of last year, but his production took a hit after quarterback Daniel Jones (Achilles) suffered a season-ending injury. Taylor ranked as the RB1 in PPR leagues from Week 1 to Week 10, and it wasn't particularly close; he was a full 25.1 points ahead of the RB2 during that span, Christian McCaffrey, and a full 89.9 points ahead of the RB4, Jahmyr Gibbs. We could see Taylor return to that level in 2026, as Jones is projected to be healthy for Week 1. Additionally, the Colts might adopt more of a run-heavy approach in 2026 after trading away Michael Pittman Jr. The good news for Taylor is that the Colts didn't bring in any major competition, so the backfield should belong to him once again. If he can stay healthy, he projects to average 20+ touches per game. There's both short-term and long-term appeal, as Taylor is still just 27 years old and ranks as the overall RB6 in RotoBaller's latest dynasty fantasy football rankings.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Malik Nabers' Recovery Timeline Still Unclear
The New York Giants are unsure of when wide receiver Malik Nabers will be able to return from what head coach John Harbaugh told reporters on Thursday was "not a simple knee" injury. Nabers tore the ACL in his right knee in a Week 4 win over the Chargers and underwent a second surgery, described as a cleanup procedure, in the spring of 2026. He did not participate in the team's organized practice on Thursday, and while Harbaugh went on to say that Nabers was doing his job to return as soon as possible, the optimism that he might be ready for the start of training camp seems to have faded. Nabers broke the team's single-season reception record with 109 grabs as a rookie in 2024, and while he and 2025 first-round pick Jaxson Dart were unable to get through even a single full game together, the future of the Giants' offense remains bright if Nabers can eventually return to anything resembling that record-breaking form. Still only 22 years old, Nabers is RotoBaller's dynasty WR5, though when fully healthy, he'll have a realistic chance of claiming the top spot in the rankings.
Source: Adam Schefter
Source: Adam Schefter
Jaxon Smith-Njigba Comfortably Into His Dynasty Prime
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba finished as the fantasy WR2 in half-PPR formats on his way to winning the NFL's Offensive Player of the Year Award in 2025. At only 24 years old, he has climbed all the way to WR2 in RotoBaller's dynasty rankings. While it's entirely possible that 2025 could mark Smith-Njigba's fantasy peak, he is comfortably in his prime as one of the most dynamic wide receivers in the league. While he could obviously fetch a handsome return via trade, Smith-Njigba is a dynasty asset worth holding onto by any manager with even a sliver of hope for contention in the near future. The Seahawks deployed 11 personnel at the 29th-lowest rate in the league in 2025, and while offensive coordinator Klint Kubiak has since taken the top job in Las Vegas, he's been replaced by former 49ers tight ends coach Brian Fleury, who saw San Francisco rank 28th in that same category. For Smith-Njigba, this means continued usage in two, and even one-receiver sets, giving him a chance to match his 38.3% first-read target share from 2025, second only to the Rams' Puka Nacua. While only one receiver (Tyreek Hill) has turned in back-to-back top two fantasy finishes since 2018, Smith-Njigba will at least have a chance of joining that list. Even if 2025 does prove to represent his ceiling, in an environment built to see him succeed, his floor is still realistically in the WR1 range.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Saquon Barkley Still a Capable League-Winner at a Sunken Dynasty Cost
Philadelphia Eagles running back Saquon Barkley turned in one of the best fantasy seasons in recent memory in 2024, topping 2,000 rushing yards while garnering MVP consideration. Even with regression all but a foregone conclusion following the 482-touch campaign, his second season in Philadelphia was still considered a disappointment, with his rushing yards and touchdowns both dropping by more than 40%, resulting in an RB14 finish. Now, at 29 years old, Barkley has fallen to RB11 in RotoBaller's dynasty rankings, making him an appealing trade candidate for contending managers. Philadelphia's new offensive coordinator, Sean Mannion, is unproven in the position, but with Kevin Patullo seeming to actively hold the team back during his one year on the job, the new-look Eagles offense has room to grow from its 24th-place finish a year ago. Philadelphia has the seventh-easiest schedule in 2026, according to win projections, offering Barkley the opportunity to regularly find himself in favorable situations. The depth chart behind him remains largely unchanged, and even while his raw volume was down in 2025, he still handled 76% of the team's running back touches. Barkley has never finished outside the top 15 at the position while missing fewer than four games, a sample size of six different seasons, so to get him priced near his floor now makes him a smart short-term trade target still capable of delivering multiple RB1 finishes.
Source: RotoBaller
Source: RotoBaller
Jack Campbell Signs Four-Year Extension with Lions
Linebacker Jack Campbell and the Detroit Lions have agreed to a four-year, $81 million extension that makes him one of the highest-paid off-ball linebackers in the league and will keep the young All-Pro with the team through the 2030 season. A first-round pick in 2023, Campbell did not earn an every-down role until partway through his second season, but by year three, he'd become a mainstay at the center of Detroit's swarming defense. His 176 tackles, five sacks, and three forced fumbles in 2025 earned him his first Pro Bowl and All-Pro selections while making him one of the most valuable IDP assets in the game. At 25 years old, Campbell is RotoBaller's LB1, and this long-term security should be enough to keep him at or near that spot for the foreseeable future.
Source: Ian Rapoport
Source: Ian Rapoport
Matthew Stafford Signs One-Year Extension with Rams
Reigning MVP quarterback Matthew Stafford and the Los Angeles Rams have agreed to a one-year extension worth up to $60 million with incentives. Stafford can now earn up to $105 million over the next two seasons, as he is committed to the Rams through 2027. The 17-year veteran threw a career-high 46 touchdown passes in 2025 while topping 4,700 passing yards for only the fourth time in his Hall of Fame-worthy career. With Los Angeles all in on another Super Bowl push, the environment around Stafford should continue to support fantasy success, and with him entering his age-38 season, he is one of the lower-cost dynasty quarterbacks still capable of turning in consistent week-winning finishes. Stafford is RotoBaller's QB25, but that ranking is likely to rise, with one additional season of reassurance making a monumental difference at this stage in his dynasty career.
Source: Adam Schefter
Source: Adam Schefter
RADIO



