🦃 BLACK FRIDAY - TAP TO SAVE 50% WITH CODE THANKS
X
Lost password?

Don't have an account?
Gain Access Now

X

Receive free daily analysis

NFL
NBA
NHL
NASCAR
CFB
MLB
MMA
PGA
ESPORTS
BETTING

Already have an account? Log In

X

Forgot Password


POPULAR FANTASY TOOLS

Expert Advice
Articles & Tools
Import Your Leagues
Daily Stats & Leaders
All Pitcher Matchups
Compare Any Players
Compare Any Players
Rookies & Call-Ups
24x7 News and Alerts
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Free-agent right-hander Nick Anderson agreed to an undisclosed one-year deal with the Athletics earlier this month that includes an invitation to major-league spring training, according to Jon Morosi of MLB Network. Anderson's MLB salary is $1 million if he's added to the 40-man roster. The 35-year-old has pitched in six big-league seasons with five different teams. He appeared in 12 games out of the bullpen in 2025 for the Colorado Rockies, posting a career-worst 6.14 ERA (10 earned runs in 14 2/3 innings) while striking out 10 and walking two. In his career, Anderson holds a 3.43 ERA (3.38 FIP), 1.11 WHIP, 10 saves, 212 strikeouts, and 49 walks in 173 innings pitched over 177 relief appearances. Anderson will be far from the fantasy radar in all formats and will most likely start the 2026 season at Triple-A Las Vegas.--Keith Hernandez
Source: MLB Network - Jon Morosi
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Free-agent relief pitcher Sam Hentges and the San Francisco Giants agreed to a one-year, $1.4 million deal on Thursday, a source familiar with the deal told Robert Murray of FanSided. Hentges became a free agent after he was non-tendered by the Cleveland Guardians last week. The 29-year-old is expected to be ready for spring training in February after missing the entire 2025 season after having surgery on his left shoulder and arthroscopic surgery on his right knee back in September. The southpaw won't be on the fantasy radar, but he could end up being a key bullpen piece for the Gigantes if he can return to his pre-injury form. The former fourth-round selection had a 3.04 ERA and 0.97 WHIP in 23 2/3 relief innings before being shut down in 2024, and he holds a career 4.18 ERA, 1.33 WHIP, one save, and a 223:74 K:BB in 168 appearances (12 starts) in the majors since debuting in Cleveland in 2021.--Keith Hernandez
Source: FanSided - Robert Murray
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Japanese 27-year-old right-hander Tatsuya Imai is expected to come to the United States in the first few days of December to meet with several major-league baseball teams, sources told Francys Romero. Imai is going to be one of the top starters on the market this offseason after he was one of the best pitchers in Nippon Professional Baseball over the last couple of years. He was great while pitching for the Seibu Lions in 2025, going 10-5 with a 1.92 ERA and 178 strikeouts in 163 1/3 innings. The New York Yankees, who are dealing with injuries to starters Carlos Rodon (elbow), Gerrit Cole (elbow), and Clarke Schmidt (elbow), are expected to be one of the top suitors for Imai. The Baltimore Orioles are another team in the American League East that figures to be in on Imai, as well as other available starting pitchers this winter.--Keith Hernandez
Source: Francys Romero
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Free-agent right-hander Dylan Cease and the Toronto Blue Jays agreed on a seven-year, $210 million deal on Wednesday, pending a physical, sources tell Jeff Passan of ESPN.com. The defending American League champions take one of the best starting arms off the open market a day before Thanksgiving. Cease will join an already strong rotation in Toronto that includes Kevin Gausman, Trey Yesavage, Shane Bieber, and Jose Berrios. The 29-year-old has five straight seasons with 200 strikeouts, but he's coming off a disappointing final season with the San Diego Padres in 2025, in which he went 8-12 with a 4.55 ERA (3.56 FIP), 1.33 WHIP, and 215:71 K:BB in 168 innings over 32 regular-season starts. His 71 free passes were one of the highest marks in baseball. Cease remains an elite strikeout artist who has been durable in his career, but he'll be a risk-reward for both Toronto and fantasy managers going into 2026 in the American League East.--Keith Hernandez
Source: ESPN.com - Jeff Passan
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
The Los Angeles Angels and third baseman Anthony Rendon are in talks about buying out the final year of his contract, which could bring a resolution to the failed seven-year, $245 million deal, a source told Alden Gonzalez of ESPN. Rendon missed the entire 2025 season while recovering from hip surgery. If/when the Angels buy out the final year of his deal, Rendon is expected to retire. The 35-year-old veteran is owed $38 million next year. Gonzalez reports that the expectation is that Rendon will defer at least part of that money in 2026, giving the Angels more financial flexibility this offseason. At the time they signed him, the Angels made Rendon the highest-paid third baseman in December of 2019 after he had just won a World Series with the Nationals. The former first-rounder became one of the league's best third basemen in his time with the Nats, but he was a massive bust for the Angels, playing in just a quarter of the team's games over the life of his deal.--Keith Hernandez
Source: ESPN.com - Alden Gonzalez
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Houston Astros All-Star left-handed closer Josh Hader (shoulder) said on Monday that his left shoulder feels fully recovered after he finished the 2025 season on the injured list, according to Matt Kawahara of the Houston Chronicle. Hader said that he finished his rehab from a shoulder capsule strain several weeks ago and is optimistic about having a normal build-up heading into spring training in February. He threw from a mound "a few times" during his rehab and was "up to just about over 85 mph." The hard-throwing southpaw threw more than an inning in seven of a career-high 71 regular-season appearances in 2024 and had seven such outings in 2025. Hader said he'll remain open to going more than an inning of work going into the third season of his five-year, $95 million deal with Houston. Before his shoulder injury, Hader was his usual dominant self, posting a 2.05 ERA while going 28-for-29 in save chances.--Keith Hernandez
Source: Houston Chronicle - Matt Kawahara
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
MLB Network's Jon Morosi reports that the Arizona Diamondbacks are "actively listening" to trade offers for All-Star second baseman Ketel Marte this offseason. Morosi adds that he thinks there is at least a "50-50 chance" that Marte gets dealt to a new team for the 2026 season and beyond. No trade is imminent, but "multiple teams have checked in." Among the teams that have checked on Marte's availability are the Philadelphia Phillies and Toronto Blue Jays. Marte has a limited no-trade clause, but neither the Phillies nor the Blue Jays are on his list. Toronto could decide to pursue Marte if they are prepared to let star shortstop Bo Bichette walk in free agency. If they were to acquire Marte from Arizona, he would play second base, and Andres Gimenez would slide over to the 6. The Phillies currently have Bryson Stott as their starting second baseman, but Marte would be a clear upgrade.--Keith Hernandez
Source: MLB Network - Jon Morosi
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
The Miami Marlins initiated contract-extension talks with right-hander Eury Perez in the spring of this year, according to Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic. However, talks failed to progress beyond the initial stages, with the gap between the two sides being around $15 million in guaranteed money. Perez is at two-plus years of service time and will play for around the minimum of $780,000 in 2026 before becoming eligible for salary arbitration. In 19 starts as a rookie in 2023, Perez impressed with a 3.15 ERA and 10.6 strikeouts per nine innings. He finished that year on the injured list with inflammation in his right shoulder. The Dominican had Tommy John surgery in 2024 but returned this June and finished with a 4.25 ERA in 95 1/3 innings. The hard-throwing right-hander will be just 22 years old in 2026 and has a rare combination of size, command, and fastball quality.--Keith Hernandez
Source: The Athletic - Ken Rosenthal
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Free-agent infielder Jonah Bride and the Texas Rangers agreed to a minor-league contract with an invitation to major-league spring training on Tuesday, a source told Jeff Passan of ESPN. The 29-year-old will reunite with new Rangers manager Skip Schumaker, for whom he had his best big-league season in 2024 with the Miami Marlins. Bride, a former 23rd-round pick by the Athletics in 2018 out of South Carolina, hit .276 (64-for-232) with 11 home runs, 39 RBI, and 30 runs scored in 71 games for the Fish in 2024. He hit a strong .281/.423/.453 in 43 games at Triple-A this year, but he struggled with a .435 OSP in 125 plate appearances with Miami and the Minnesota Twins this year. Bride will be auditioning for a roster spot with the Rangers in spring training, but he'll most likely open the 2026 season at Triple-A Round Rock as corner-infield insurance for Texas.--Keith Hernandez
Source: ESPN.com - Jeff Passan
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
The Tampa Bay Rays are re-signing outfielder Jake Fraley to a one-year, $3 million deal on Tuesday, according to Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times. The Rays claimed Fraley off waivers from the Atlanta Braves on Nov. 6 before designating him for assignment last week. The left-handed-hitting outfielder hit a combined .241/.332/.382 with a .714 OPS, six home runs, 23 RBI, 31 runs scored, and four stolen bases in 76 games with the Braves and Cincinnati Reds in 2025. It's highly unlikely that the oft-injured Fraley becomes much more than a platoon outfielder for the Rays in 2026. In his seven big-league seasons, the 30-year-old has a .508 OPS against left-handed pitchers. Fraley's high-water mark came in 2023 with the Reds, when he hit a career-high 15 home runs, drove in 65, and stole 21 bases in 111 games. Fantasy managers in mixed leagues can likely ignore him next year.--Keith Hernandez
Source: Tampa Bay Times - Marc Topkin
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Acquiring a catcher is not among the Boston Red Sox's top offseason priorities, but they are showing interest in free-agent catcher J.T. Realmuto, according to people briefed on the team's talks. The BoSox just acquired veteran starting pitcher Sonny Gray to bolster their rotation behind ace lefty Garrett Crochet, and re-signing third baseman Alex Bregman is another primary goal. The Athletic's Ken Rosenthal and Jen McCaffrey say that the best guess is still that Realmuto will re-sign with the Philadelphia Phillies, the team he's been with since 2019. The Phils don't have an internal replacement for the veteran backstop, which makes them motivated to keep him. In Boston, he'd be more of a complementary player as he enters his age-35 season in tandem with Carlos Narvaez. Realmuto is projected to land a three-year, $45 million contract on the open market. He'd be a clear offensive upgrade over Connor Wong, who is currently Boston's No. 2 catcher.--Keith Hernandez
Source: The Athletic - Ken Rosenthal and Jen McCaffrey
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
The St. Louis Cardinals are acquiring right-hander Richard Fitts and left-hander Brandon Clarke from the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday in exchange for right-hander Sonny Gray and cash, sources told Jeff Passan of ESPN. The Cardinals are sending Boston $20 million to cover Gray's salary of $35 million in 2026. The 25-year-old Fitts will have a good shot at opening next season in St. Louis' starting rotation. In his first two years in the majors with Boston, he went 2-5 with a 3.97 ERA (5.02 FIP), 1.29 WHIP, and 49:23 K:BB in 15 outings (14 starts) over 65 2/3 innings pitched. Fitts struggled in 11 appearances (10 starts) in 2025, posting a 5.00 ERA and 1.31 WHIP in 45 frames. He's under team control through 2031. Clarke, 22, has plenty of upside long term with an electric fastball and a wipeout slider. The young southpaw had a 4.03 ERA, 1.16 WHIP, and 60:27 K:BB in 14 starts in 2025 with Single-A Salem and High-A Greenville.--Keith Hernandez
Source: ESPN.com - Jeff Passan
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
The Boston Red Sox are acquiring right-hander Sonny Gray and cash from the St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday in exchange for left-hander Brandon Clarke and right-hander Richard Fitts, sources told ESPN's Jeff Passan. The Cardinals will send $20 million to Boston to cover Gray's salary. Gray's contract will pay him $35 million in 2026, and there is a $30 million mutual option for 2027 that includes a $5 million buyout. The 36-year-old agreed to waive his no-trade clause to head to the American League East. The 13-year MLB veteran spent the last two years in St. Louis, going 27-17 with a 4.07 ERA (3.26 FIP) and 1.16 WHIP with 404 strikeouts and 77 walks in 60 starts (347 innings). Gray had 200-plus K's in each of the last two years, and his 21.6% K-BB rate was the second-best in the NL in 2025. He doesn't overpower hitters with his fastball, but he has the secondary stuff to remain successful. A move to Fenway Park is a ballpark downgrade.--Keith Hernandez
Source: ESPN.com - Jeff Passan
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
The Miami Marlins had contract-extension talks with outfielder Kyle Stowers earlier this offseason, but the two sides were far apart in compensation, and talks have ceased, industry sources told Brittany Ghiroli of The Athletic. Stowers was the team's lone All-Star in 2025 in what was a breakout season for him. He led the Marlins with a 4.0 fWAR and hit 25 home runs with a .288/.386/.544 slash line and 149 wRC+ before his season ended prematurely in mid-August due to an oblique strain. It's believed that Stowers is seeking a deal around $100 million. The 27-year-old isn't arbitration eligible until 2027 and won't be a free agent until 2030. The Marlins prefer a contract more in line with the eight-year, $50 million deal that Ceddanne Rafaela signed with Boston in April. It's unclear if the Marlins and Stowers will reopen extension talks at some point this winter.--Keith Hernandez
Source: The Athletic - Brittany Ghiroli
Share:
Link copied to clipboard!
Los Angeles Dodgers two-way superstar Shohei Ohtani announced on his Instagram account that he will represent Team Japan again in the 2026 World Baseball Classic, according to Fabian Ardaya of The Athletic. Ohtani will suit up for his native Japan again after winning two straight World Series titles with the Dodgers and back-to-back National League MVP awards. Ohtani and Team Japan will be defending their WBC title in 2023, when they beat the USA in the final. The 31-year-old started that game as the designated hitter for Japan before closing out the contest on the mound, striking out then-teammate Mike Trout to end it. The 2026 WBC will begin on March 5 and will take place in four cities: Houston, Miami, Tokyo, and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Ohtani has been an All-Star in each of the last five seasons and has now won four MVP awards, two World Series rings, and was the AL Rookie of the Year in 2018.--Keith Hernandez
Source: The Athletic - Fabian Ardaya

POPULAR FANTASY TOOLS

Expert Advice
Articles & Tools
Import Your Leagues
Daily Stats & Leaders
All Pitcher Matchups
Compare Any Players
Compare Any Players
Rookies & Call-Ups
24x7 News and Alerts

REAL-TIME FANTASY NEWS

Jake Walman

Sidelined for Third Consecutive Game
Jack Roslovic

to Miss Two Weeks
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

to Return Saturday
Mattias Samuelsson

in Concussion Protocol
Kyle Palmieri

Sustains Lower-Body Injury
Lukas Dostal

Ruled Out for 2-3 Weeks
Amon-Ra St. Brown

Test Confirm Low-Ankle Sprain for Amon-Ra St. Brown
Anthony Davis

Available, Will be on a Minutes Restriction
Kyle Monangai

Leads Bears Backfield in Impressive Week 13 Performance
D'Andre Swift

Goes Over 100 Rushing Yards, Finds End Zone in Win Over Eagles
A.J. Brown

Goes Over 100 Yards Again, Scores Twice on Friday
Kyshawn George

Returns to Lineup After One-Game Absence
Paul George

Set To Start Friday Against Nets
Kevin Huerter

Set to Return Against Charlotte
Jarrett Allen

Back in Action on Friday
Coby White

Cleared for Action on Friday
Nikola Vučević

Nikola Vucevic Suiting Up Against Charlotte
Trey Murphy III

Uncertain For Saturday's Matchup
Giannis Antetokounmpo

Returning Versus Knicks
Jaden Ivey

Set To Play Against Orlando
Adem Bona

Back on Friday Night
Andrew Nembhard

Won't Play Versus Washington
De'Anthony Melton

Eyeing Road-Trip Return
Kristaps Porzingis

Sidelined on Friday Night
Kenneth Walker III

Good to Go for Week 13
Jonathan Kuminga

Questionable Ahead Of Pelicans Matchup
Andrew Wiggins

On Track To Suit Up Saturday
Norman Powell

Likely Available Against Detroit
Brian Thomas Jr.

Good to Go Sunday
Isaiah Hartenstein

Won't Play on Friday Night
Marvin Harrison Jr.

Questionable for Week 13
Bucky Irving

Fully Practices Friday, Listed as Questionable for Week 13
Omarion Hampton

Ruled Out for Week 13
Baker Mayfield

Practices in Full Friday, Listed as Questionable for Week 13
Kirill Marchenko

Misses Third Straight Game
Drake London

Officially Ruled Out for Week 13
Jaden Schwartz

to Miss Six Weeks
Chris Olave

Officially Questionable to Play in Week 13 Due to Back Injury
Andre Burakovsky

Set to End Three-Game Absence
Alvin Kamara

Will Not Play in Week 13
William Nylander

Out Friday With Illness
J.J. McCarthy

Officially Ruled Out for Week 13
Ryan Hartman

Returns to Action Friday
Brady Tkachuk

Officially Available Friday
Ja'Marr Chase

Helps Bengals Snap Four-Game Skid on Thanksgiving
Mike Matheson

Signs Five-Year Extension
C.J. Stroud

Will Play on Sunday
Anthony Davis

Reportedly Set to Return on Friday Night
DK Metcalf

Good to Go for Week 13
Aaron Rodgers

Will Play in Week 13
Daniel Jones

Will be Ready to Go on Sunday
Terry McLaurin

Will be Active Against Broncos
Jayden Daniels

Officially Out for Week 13
Jarrett Allen

Nearing Return From Finger Injury
Andrew Nembhard

Questionable Entering Friday's Contest
Brady Tkachuk

Aims to Return Friday
Matthew Tkachuk

Resumes Skating
Jakob Chychrun

Stretches Point Streak to Nine Games
Matej Blumel

Expected to Miss Some Time
Marcus Foligno

Exits With Injury Wednesday
Jaden Schwartz

Suffers Lower-Body Injury Wednesday
Lukas Dostal

Out Wednesday Night
Sean Durzi

Available Against Canadiens
Dylan Cease

Agrees With Blue Jays on Seven-Year, $210 Million Deal
Anthony Rendon

Angels Could Buy Out Final Year of Anthony Rendon's Contract
Josh Hader

Says his Shoulder is "Back to Normal"
Ketel Marte

Diamondbacks "Actively Listening" on Ketel Marte
J.T. Realmuto

Red Sox Showing Interest in J.T. Realmuto
Sonny Gray

Red Sox Acquire Sonny Gray From the Cardinals
CFB

Jeremiah Smith, Makai Lemon, Skyler Bell Named Biletnikoff Award Finalists
Shohei Ohtani

to Play for Team Japan in 2026 World Baseball Classic
Colorado Rockies

Warren Schaeffer to Stick Around as Rockies Manager in 2026
CFB

Chris Bell Out for Rivalry Matchup Against Kentucky
Ryan Helsley

Tigers Eyeing Ryan Helsley as a Starter
Dan Hooker

Suffers Second-Round Submission Loss
Marcus Semien

Shipped to the Mets on Sunday
Arman Tsarukyan

Gets Submission Win
Brandon Nimmo

Traded to Texas
Belal Muhammad

Loses Back-to-Back Fights
Belal Muhammad

Ian Machado Garry Outpoints Belal Muhammad
Alonzo Menifield

Suffers First-Round Knockout Loss
Volkan Oezdemir

Gets Back In The Win Column
Jack Hermansson

Gets Knocked Out
Jack Hermansson

Myktybek Orolbai Knocks Out Jack Hermansson
Shamil Gaziev

Suffers First-Round Knockout Loss
Waldo Cortes-Acosta

Shines At UFC Qatar
Tagir Ulanbekov

Suffers Third-Round Submission Loss
Kyoji Horiguchi

Makes Triumphant UFC Return

RANKINGS

QB
RB
WR
TE
K
DEF
RANKINGS
C
1B
2B
3B
SS
OF
SP
RP