Don't have an account?
Join the Best Live Fantasy Chat Community!

Lost password? [X]

Receive free daily analysis:


Already have an account? Log in here.


Forgot Password


DraftKings Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks (7/22/19): MLB DFS Lineups

Monday's schedule in Major League Baseball has a total of 11 games starting after 7:05 p.m. ET. Be sure to double-check the weather and the lineups before finalizing your roster.

In this article, I will be providing you with my daily fantasy baseball lineup picks for DraftKings on 7/22/19. The lineup picks will range from some of the elite players to mid-priced options and value plays. You can also read more DFS advice and lineup picks for sites like FanDuel, and other sports too.

If you have any questions or comments, contact me on Twitter @danieledobish.

Editor's Note: Get our 2020 MLB Premium Pass for 50% off, with exclusive access to our draft kit, premium rankings, player projections and outlooks, our top sleepers, dynasty and prospect rankings, 20 preseason and in-season lineup tools, and over 200 days of expert DFS research and tools. Sign Up Now!


Today's Weather

There is really only one trouble spot in terms of weather. The Colorado Rockies and Washington Nationals kick off a set in the nation's capital, but there is a 40 percent chance of light precipitation scheduled for first pitch, increasing to 60 percent by the end of the ballgame and continuing through the overnight. There's a good chance the game is rescheduled as part of a day-night doubleheader on Tuesday. If they do play, there is a 10-13 mph wind blowing out to right-center field.

For the Marlins and White Sox, they will face a 13-16 mph wind blowing out to right field. Other than those two venues, the elements should not impact MLB on Monday.


DraftKings DFS Starting Pitchers

Marco Gonzales - P, SEA vs. TEX ($7,900)

Gonzales has been a bit erratic this season, but he should show well against the Rangers at T-Mobile Park in the series opener. The Rangers have won just one of their past eight games on the road, and they're 1-7 in the past eight against left-handed starting pitchers while going 1-4 in the past five on the road vs. LHP. In addition, Texas has dropped eight straight outings on the road by RHP Adrian Sampson.

Robbie Ray - P, ARI vs. BAL ($11,400)

Ray will cost you a pretty penny on Monday, but he'll absolutely be worth it. The O's have struck out 883 times, ranking 19th in the majors, while Ray is tied for 10th in the majors with 152 strikeouts across just 117 innings over his 21 starts.


DraftKings DFS Infielders

Omar Narvaez - C, SEA vs. TEX ($4,700)

Narvaez enters play against Sampson, who has been ice cold on the road. The M's backstop has not been ice cold, as he is slashing .295/.367/.491 with seven doubles, 16 home runs and 39 RBI across his 281 at-bats.

Anthony Rizzo - 1B, CHC at SF ($5,100) 

Rizzo tops the charts in terms of DFS salary at the first base position, but he'll be a good investment. Splurge at first and save elsewhere. Rizzo is 11-for-20 (.550) with four doubles, a homer and eight RBI over the past seven days and he even has a rare stolen base during the span.

Mike Moustakas - 2B/3B, MIL vs. CIN ($4,400)

Moustakas comes on the cheap considering his tremendous power production, especially vs. righties. He'll be facing RHP Sonny Gray, and 'Moose' has posted a .271 average, 16 doubles, a triple, 17 homers and 40 RBI across 251 at-bats vs. RHP. You can also use Moustakas at the hot corner, if needed. He also enters on an 11-game hitting streak, going 14-for-44 (.318).

Yandy Diaz - 3B/1B, TB vs. BOS ($4,000)

Diaz has a favorable matchup against Red Sox LHP Eduardo Rodriguez on Monday night. The corner infielder is slashing .299/.373/.539 with 16 doubles, seven homers and 20 RBI across 154 at-bats at home this season, and he is hitting an impressive .320 with five doubles, a triple, seven homers and 16 RBI vs. LHP.

Kevin Newman - SS/2B, PIT vs. STL ($4,000)

Newman continues to be one of the most underrated shortstops in baseball, leading all players at his position with a .326 batting average. He has also registered 13 doubles, two triples, six homers and 36 RBI with six stolen bases and a 2.1 WAR across 258 at-bats. There are obviously better power options at this position, but he'll collect plenty of hits and it won't take much to live up to his DFS salary.


DraftKings DFS Outfielders

Alex Dickerson - OF, SF vs. CHC ($4,900)

Dickerson has a favorable matchup against RHP Alec Mills with the winds blowing out to straightaway center field at Oracle Park at 10 mph. He leads all outfielders (min. 50 AB) with a .348 average, and he has registered eight doubles, three triples, five homers and 23 RBI across just 92 at-bats between his time in San Diego and San Francisco.

Austin Meadows - OF, TB vs. BOS ($4,300)

Meadows checks in with a 12-game hitting streak, going 14-for-42 (.333) with three homers, four RBI and five runs scored. He is hitting a respectable .267 with five doubles, two triples, three homers and 14 RBI across just 90 at-bats against southpaws, too.

MLB DFS News and Injury Alerts