Mark Reynolds (3B, NYY) - Waiver Wire Pickups

Don't have an account?
Join the Best Live Fantasy Chat Community!

Lost password? [X]

Receive free daily analysis:

NFL    NBA    MLB

Already have an account? Log in here.

[X]

Forgot Password


[X]

BALLER MOVE: Add in Deep Leagues

ANALYSIS: It seems like the Yankees just LOVE filling their entire lineup with low average, high strikeout power hitters. Reynolds fits that mold, and as you all know by now he's pretty worthless 80% of the season. But the other 20% he's nailz. He hit a 3-run bomb in his first game on the Yankees which bodes well, so he's worth keeping a really close eye on or even picking up in deep leagues. Yankee stadium is the best park for hitting HR, and that's what Reynolds specializes in when he's on point, so if he gets on a tear you'll want to reap those rewards.