Fantasy Baseball Rankings for April
The season has begun, at long last! And 10 closers have already dropped like flies...well, maybe 3 or 4, but still, there's been a ton of changes in the early going and the implications are many for fantasy baseball managers. Thus, RotoBaller brings you our April Fantasy Baseball Rankings. We will be updating these at least every month to reflect the most current developments at each position. We will highlight some of the most interesting shifts, and instances where our rankings differ from experts. Read onward ballers....
- Mike Trout - Is it any surprise he's the #1? He hit a 2-run HR off King Felix in his first AB of the year. Nuff said...
- Bryce Harper - Higher on him than the other experts right now, but we won't be surprised in the slightest if he's on the DL by June
- CLOSERS: Jones out, Henderson out, Parnell injured. Pick up: K-Rod, Lindstrom, Valverde in that order.
- Starting Pitchers we're High On (aka try and buy low cause the consensus ranks on these guys will be lower than ours): Justin Zoolander, Michael Wacha, Andrew Cashner, C.J. Wilson, Marco Estrada, Zach Wheeler, Alex Wood, Chris Archer, Kyle Lohse, Hector Santiago... ok that's enough buy-low guys for now.
- Outfielders we're High On (same thing here, these guys represent some good buy low opportunities): Hunter Pence, Alex Rios, Mark Trumbo, Brandon Moss, Leonys Martin, Kole Calhoun, Alejandro De Aza, Rajai Davis, Daniel Nava, A.J. Pollock
Ok that's it for the brief April notes. Have at the rankings and use them when considering trades in your league to know who is valued