BALLER MOVE: Add in Most Leagues
ANALYSIS: There’s no surprise with what you’re going to get from Juan Francisco. The dude has raw power but will strike a lot and is sub-par with the glove. Fortunately for the Jays – and his fantasy owners alike – Francisco has shown more patience at the plate and the result is paying off. Since his insertion into the regular lineup in mid-April, the Blue Jays have been amongst the highest scoring offenses in the majors. Francisco is on pace to set career highs in R, HR, RBI, OBP and WAR. Nearly 43% of all his batted balls are going for fly balls and of those fly balls, nearly 30% are going for home runs. If he can further cut his strikeout rate, it’s not unreasonable to think Francisco could be a 30-35 HR guy. He’s a great option to add off the waiver wire, however those of you in points leagues need to be wary as he’s still striking out a lot and committing his fair share of errors.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2015 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups and sleepers list, updated daily!
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Mock Drafts
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2015 fantasy baseball draft sleepers list
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Rankings, Sleepers, Dynasty and Keepers
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Check out more RotoBaller content.