BALLER MOVE: Add in Most Mixed Leagues
ANALYSIS: With 16 saves in 20 opportunities, Hector Rondon has emerged as a legitimate major league closer. The 26-year-old righty has a 3.30 ERA over 46.1 innings pitched, striking out 49 in the process. He draws a remarkable 49.6% ground ball percentage and as a result, has only given up one home run all year. Rondon has dominated right-handed hitters, allowing just a .204 batting average against such hitters, but has yielded a .308 batting average against lefties. He may not be the most reliable pitcher in the game, but steady closers are hard to come by, and anyone who picks up saves on a regular basis has fantasy value. As long as he maintains his role as the Cubs‘ closer, which there is nothing pointing to otherwise, Rondon is worth an add in all leagues that count saves and use two or more relief pitchers.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list, updated daily!
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list
- MLB Batter vs. Pitcher (BvP) matchups grid with sortable daily matchups & DFS stats
- Check the daily MLB lineups to see who's starting & sitting
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Daily Fantasy Baseball (DFS) Expert Lineup Picks
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2014 MLB Prospects & Fantasy Baseball Rookies
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
- Check out more RotoBaller Chicago Cubs content.