BALLER MOVE: Add Immediately in All Leagues
ANALYSIS: Kole Calhoun had a scorching June, hitting .346 and has kept it up through the All-Star break hitting .333 in July. On the season, Calhoun sits at .295 mainly because of a slow start and the fact that he had a ligament sprain in his ankle that put him on the DL for over a month. Calhoun has excelled hitting in front of Mike Trout for the heavy hitting Angels. When Calhoun bats leadoff, he hits .335 while he only hits .179 in any other spot in the lineup. With Trout, Pujols and Hamilton hitting behind him, he is seeing more fastballs and he likes fastballs as all 10 of his Home Runs have been on fastballs. In the last 30 days, Calhoun has scored more runs than anybody in baseball with 29 and his .340 AVG over that span is top 15. He has also hit 6 of his 10 HR in the last 30 days, again top 15 in all of baseball of over that span. If he is somehow available in your league, grab him now and if he is already owned, work a package to get him in a trade.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2015 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups and sleepers list, updated daily!
Hot Trending Articles
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Mock Drafts
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2015 fantasy baseball draft sleepers list
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Rankings, Sleepers, Dynasty and Keepers
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Check out more RotoBaller Los Angeles Angels content.