BALLER MOVE: Add in Very Deep Leagues
ANALYSIS: Justin Ruggiano has been on fire as of late, since June 25th through July 7th, Ruggiano is hitting .463 (19/41) with 6 doubles, 2 HR and 9 RBI. This streak has raised his season average to .295. Ruggiano has showed his power before when he was with the Marlins, having hit 18 HR last year and 13 the year before. The Cubs have been platooning outfielders this year between Ruggiano, Ryan Sweeney, Chris Coghlan, Junior Lake, Nate Schierholtz and even Emilio Bonifacio. This isn’t a stellar group of outfielders for a major league team by any means but manager Rickey Renteria has shown that he will play the hot hand. That hot hand has been Ruggiano and even if he drops off a little bit, he is the best right handed outfielder the Cubs have now. Ruggiano is actually hitting righties better this year than lefties, .304 vs .256 so the platooning thing wasn’t working anyways. Ride out his hot streak and if you’re in a deep league, he could help you after the hot streak ends.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2015 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups and sleepers list, updated daily!
Hot Trending Articles
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Mock Drafts
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2015 fantasy baseball draft sleepers list
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Rankings, Sleepers, Dynasty and Keepers
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball