BALLER MOVE: Add in All Leagues
ANALYSIS: Jake Odorizzi was hyped as a sleeper coming into the season. Like Marcus Stroman, he is another young kid who struggled to start the season. On may 20th his ERA sat at 4.98 and his WHIP was 1.59. What still made him intriguing if he could ever get his ERA and WHIP down was the K/9 rate which was 10.8. I suppose Odorizzi is someone who heats up with the months, because since the start of June he has pitched to a 2.66 ERA, 1.07 WHIP, and 9.74 K/9. Sure the strikeouts are down a bit, but I think any owner would take it for the vast improvements in ERA and WHIP. Odo the great and powerful hasn’t given up more than 3 runs since back on June 5th either. That’s a stretch of 9 starts of giving up 3 runs or less! Odo does not quite have the history of success that Marcus Stroman does, but he is absolutely worth owning for his huge K-upside. Can someone please explain to me why this kid is only 36 % owned in Yahoo leagues? I must be going crazy. Go get him now.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2015 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups and sleepers list, updated daily!
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Mock Drafts
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2015 fantasy baseball draft sleepers list
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Rankings, Sleepers, Dynasty and Keepers
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Check out more RotoBaller Tampa Bay Rays content.