BALLER MOVE: Add in Deep Leagues
ANALYSIS: Mike Leake didn’t get off to the start that some analysts thought he might this season, and as a result he’s currently owned in only 48% of Yahoo Leagues. But his recent performance suggests you might want to snag him for your late season push. In his last ten outings, Leake has lasted 7 innings or more on six different occasions and collected 60 strikeouts in that timeframe. He owns a solid 3.42 ERA and a very nice strikeout to walk ratio of 3.41. If you’re looking to add a solid starter to the middle of your rotation, Leake is a solid option who can help your ERA, WHIP, and K numbers in a hurry. At the very least, you should consider streaming him for his start this week against the inept Boston Red Sox offense.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list, updated daily!
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list
- MLB Batter vs. Pitcher (BvP) matchups grid with sortable daily matchups & DFS stats
- Check the daily MLB lineups to see who's starting & sitting
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Daily Fantasy Baseball (DFS) Expert Lineup Picks
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2014 MLB Prospects & Fantasy Baseball Rookies
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
- Check out more RotoBaller Cincinnati Reds content.