BALLER MOVE: Add in Deep Leagues
ANALYSIS: Mike Leake didn’t get off to the start that some analysts thought he might this season, and as a result he’s currently owned in only 48% of Yahoo Leagues. But his recent performance suggests you might want to snag him for your late season push. In his last ten outings, Leake has lasted 7 innings or more on six different occasions and collected 60 strikeouts in that timeframe. He owns a solid 3.42 ERA and a very nice strikeout to walk ratio of 3.41. If you’re looking to add a solid starter to the middle of your rotation, Leake is a solid option who can help your ERA, WHIP, and K numbers in a hurry. At the very least, you should consider streaming him for his start this week against the inept Boston Red Sox offense.
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list
- MLB Batter vs. Pitcher (BvP) matchups grid with sortable daily matchups & DFS stats
- Check the daily MLB lineups to see who's starting & sitting
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Daily Fantasy Baseball (DFS) Expert Lineup Picks
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2014 MLB Prospects & Fantasy Baseball Rookies
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
- Check out more RotoBaller Cincinnati Reds content.