BALLER MOVE: Add in All Leagues
ANALYSIS: Jake McGee is the new Sean Doolittle, and by that I mean he’s the new “most dominant closer who also doesn’t walk anyone, ever, for real”. Don’t believe me? Consider this: since taking over the closer role for the Rays on June 27th, McGee has pitched 17 innings, during which he has a filthy 27:2 K:BB ratio. He has allowed just 3 ER in that span, but hasn’t blown one save or taken a loss. Oh yea, he’s also racked up 11 saves during that stretch. These numbers make him a top 5 RP since his dominant stretch started. So why is he only owned in 62% of Yahoo leagues? Probably because 20% of them have stopped paying attention, but that still leaves 18% of you in the hunt for a fantasy championship who could get a lot of value out of one of the best MLB closers in the game. Not only is he on our list of waiver wire sleepers for saves, he’s at the very top of it. Run to your waiver wire and pickup McGee, immediately, if not sooner!Check out RotoBaller's entire 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list, updated daily!
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list
- MLB Batter vs. Pitcher (BvP) matchups grid with sortable daily matchups & DFS stats
- Check the daily MLB lineups to see who's starting & sitting
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Daily Fantasy Baseball (DFS) Expert Lineup Picks
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2014 MLB Prospects & Fantasy Baseball Rookies
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
- Check out more RotoBaller Tampa Bay Rays content.