BALLER MOVE: Add in 12+ Team Leagues
ANALYSIS: The catcher position is one that is relatively thin when it comes to offensive production. In many cases, Derek Norris is probably an upgrade over your current catcher. He’s slashing .302/.405/.509 in 59 games so far this season with 8 HR and 35 RBI, a more-than-respectable state line from behind the dish. Like most catchers, he won’t do anything for you on the basepaths, but that doesn’t mean he can’t score: Norris has crossed home 25 times in a potent Oakland offense. Some might balk at the fact that Norris occasionally sits in favor of John Jaso, but his stat line should quell any fears you have about picking him up.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list, updated daily!
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2014 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups list
- MLB Batter vs. Pitcher (BvP) matchups grid with sortable daily matchups & DFS stats
- Check the daily MLB lineups to see who's starting & sitting
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Daily Fantasy Baseball (DFS) Expert Lineup Picks
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2014 MLB Prospects & Fantasy Baseball Rookies
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Rankings
- 2014 Fantasy Baseball Sleepers
- Check out more RotoBaller Oakland Athletics content.