BALLER MOVE: Add in 12+ Team Leagues
ANALYSIS: The catcher position is one that is relatively thin when it comes to offensive production. In many cases, Derek Norris is probably an upgrade over your current catcher. He’s slashing .302/.405/.509 in 59 games so far this season with 8 HR and 35 RBI, a more-than-respectable state line from behind the dish. Like most catchers, he won’t do anything for you on the basepaths, but that doesn’t mean he can’t score: Norris has crossed home 25 times in a potent Oakland offense. Some might balk at the fact that Norris occasionally sits in favor of John Jaso, but his stat line should quell any fears you have about picking him up.Check out RotoBaller's entire 2015 fantasy baseball waiver wire pickups and sleepers list, updated daily!
- Play free fantasy baseball at Fleaflicker-- year-round Commissioner and Dynasty Leagues
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Mock Drafts
- RotoBaller's daily updated 2015 fantasy baseball draft sleepers list
- 2015 Fantasy Baseball Rankings, Sleepers, Dynasty and Keepers
- RotoBaller's MLB closers and saves depth charts for fantasy baseball
- Check out more RotoBaller Oakland Athletics content.